Monday, November 21, 2011

Ron Abta MBA Review

I highly recommend Ron as a real estate agent. If you work with Ron, you will get first-class customer service, the utmost integrity and savvy business advice. I met Ron socially through some SF friends a few years ago, and when it came time to link up with a real estate agent, he was the first person I thought of. I knew Ron to be a good guy: friendly, optimistic and thoughtful. What I didn't know was how serious he was about being a first class real estate agent.  He impressed on me from the beginning that he would be diligent, patient and above all conscientious. I never had to worry about whose side Ron was on in my dealings. I always knew he was on mine. If you're looking for an agent who has integrity in spades, has the patience of Solomon is an all-around nice guy, and has the experience to find the right place for you, I can't imagine a better buyer's agent than Ron Abta.

TRI-Coldwell Banker
1699 Van Ness Ave

San Francisco, CA 94109
Neighborhood: Pacific Heights
(415) 595-7661

No comments:

Post a Comment