I relocated to SF from NYC approximately 3 months ago and I can't say enough great things about Archstone Fox Plaza! They were so patient with me with my 8,000 questions I had while living in NYC. Clay M. answered everything in a timely manner and sent pictures of each apartment I was interested in. I felt totally comfortable moving here having never seen it with my own eyes.
As for Privacy A. below...I find it funny that he/she is posting his neighbor's private information on Yelp. That goes against his/her complaints. Hello, you have now allowed EVERYONE on the Internet to see the person's name, address, and that she owes rent. The management has been nothing but decent and kind to me and when I have seen letters on neighbors doors, they are ALWAYS in an envelope. Let's be honest, the economy isn't great and this is a business..you MUST pay your rent! I was a few days late because I kept forgetting to sign up for the on-line automatic payment and I received emails....I am sure this neighbor of Privacy A. had many attempts at communication before they put the letter on her door. Shame on you Privacy A. for posting that on the Internet!
I love my apartment, the views are amazing, the building is quiet...not sure about the paper thin walls, because I barely hear anything from my apartment! There really is no need to have A/C here in the city because it never gets really hot. Actually, all of the apartment complexes I looked at in the city had no A/C. That's pretty standard in this city.
I had really bad strep throat and came home from work to 5 boxes of things which were delivered, Clay M. actually carried them up to my apartment for me and they were NOT light!!!
I have a planned vacation for two weeks and I have a cat. I would never want to take him to a boarding place because I don't want him to get any illnesses, so Jackie H. offered to take care of my cat and my orchid for the two weeks I am away! I offered her everything...money, gifts, a gift card and she won't accept anything. How nice to know the person will be able to check on my cat anytime while I am away. I have to say that I am VERY grateful to Jackie for helping me out a great deal while I am away. Thanks, Jackie H.!!!!!! You're the best. Michelle E. is also fabulous to work with and helpful at all times. She was also there when Clay M. carried my boxes up and I had just left a dying patient in the hospital and was crying. They were both very sincere and offered to get me anything I needed...soup, fluids, etc....
The area around here is a little sketchy, but it is a major city and every major city has homeless people. Twitter signed a lease across the street from this building, so no doubt this area will have to be gentrified and will probably become one of the neighborhoods to be in!!
I don't think there are any CONS for living here. You have public transportation within a 3-5 minute walk, Starbucks downstairs, a great staff in the leasing office, and security guards who make this a very safe place to live in.
I would definitely recommend anyone to live here!!!! Super, great place!! This is definitely a place you can call home and you can always talk to management if you have any issues or concerns!!
Best place I have ever lived.
1390 Market St. Suite 107
(between Larkin St & 9th St)
San Francisco, CA 94102
Neighborhood: Civic Center/Tenderloin
(415) 766-0306
No comments:
Post a Comment